Innovate together with startups
There is a startup for that!
Startup collaboration is one of the keys to corporate innovation. Since 2017, Ignite Sweden has helped more than 250 corporations find the right startups to solve their numerous challenges.
Whether you are looking for new technology, new business models or you would simply like to explore what startups have to offer, our team handpicks the startups that can take your business a step into the future.
Ignite Sweden is a non-profit program with national coverage owned by the leading incubators and science parks in the country. This enables us to scout startups nationwide based on your innovation needs. We are a part of SISP – the Swedish Incubators & Science Parks association.
Save your company many years of innovation work
- Find new solutions to your business challenges
- Explore new business models
- Test new technologies before they launch on the market
- Access new talent and expertise
- Develop a new solution together
This is what you get with Ignite
Ignite Sweden means innovation. We have developed a unique method that has led to over 350 commercial collaborations between enterprises and startups. Our success relies on the quality of our tailored-made matchmakings.
Based on your needs
We support you in mapping your search areas to define which of your existing challenges could be a great fit for startup collaboration.
We match you with innovative startups that have the best solution for your prioritized challenges.
The Ignite method has been proven through thousands of matches and a large number of pilots and collaborations.
Test new solutions
By matching your needs with handpicked startups, you can test new solutions for your current challenges in small pilots.
We connect you with a national network of entrepreneurs so you can get your hands on the latest innovations on the market.
We hold workshops and other activities so that Ignite Corporate Members can network and share experiences.
How does it work?
1. ActivateThe first step is to understand why you want to collaborate with startups and to identify the internal stakeholders.
2. NeedsNow it’s time to make an inventory of your business pain points. This will help us understand your business pains better and scout startups with solutions that can help you solve your challenges.
3. MatchYou will meet the selected startups for 20 minutes at a matchmaking session. The goal of these meetings is to find out if both parties are compatible and have a common interest in setting up a second, deeper tech meeting.
4. PilotYou set up and implement a collaborative pilot project together with one or more of the startups you met at the matchmaking where you will try to solve the corporate business pain.
5. EvaluationOnce the pilot period has ended, the last step is to evaluate its result and decide if it is time to scale, implement modifications or end the collaboration with the startup.
Our annual membership for corporates
Join Ignite Sweden and take advantage of the following benefits exclusive for our paying corporate members:
- Map your search areas in an exclusive needs assessment workshop
- Participate in our exclusive members-only matchmaking events held four times a year
- Meet up to 7 selected startups per matchday
- Take part in workshops and other activities together with other corporate members
- Access to our digital tool Ignite Magic
The Sweden Discovery Tour
Discover top-notch startups and the key actors of the Swedish innovation ecosystem with our custom-designed Discovery Tour.
Thanks to its vibrant startup community, Sweden is the EU’s innovation leader. Learn more about why Sweden is an innovation hotspot, gain a better understanding of the local ecosystem and meet local startups with our specifically designed Discovery Tour.
We will take you across the country on a tour especially designed with and for your corporate to discover everything Sweden has to offer. The tour is completely customizable for your needs and available in both a physical and virtual format.
- A chance to meet startups from all over Sweden specifically scouted based on your innovation challenges
- An introduction to selected key players within the Swedish innovation ecosystem
- An exclusive Ignite Needs Assessment workshop to clearly map your business challenges
Please note that to ensure you get the best, personalized experience, it takes 2-5 months to plan a tour.
Get inspired by the Ignite Stories
Our corporate members ABB and Alfa Laval shared their Ignite Sweden experience in these videos.
250+ corporates matched since 2017
These are some of the companies that met startups during the last year.
Sign up for our exclusive newsletter for corporates.
Do not hesitate to contact us! You can also fill in the form below or check out our frequently asked questions.