We match you with your next B2B customer
We help you with the most important thing for any startup: find customers!
You have a great business idea. You are developing an amazing technology that has everything to become the next big thing. But getting a meeting with the right person within any large company or public organization is a real struggle.
That is where we come into play to match your startup with corporations, municipalities and public organizations that are actually looking for what you have to offer!
This is what you get
Ignite Sweden has developed a unique method that has led to over 230 commercial collaborations between enterprises and startups. Our success relies on the quality of our tailored-made matchmakings.
Meet potential B2B clients in 20-minute tailored and pre-booked matchmaking meetings.
Sessions, coaching and resources to help you improve your meeting strategy to secure more follow ups.
Support in your journey from a matchmaking meeting to a successful pilot project.
Legal advice with experts and resources including templates for agreements for PoC, product patent, software license and NDA.
Why should you join?
- It is the perfect program to find customers to validate your concept or product, verify your final product requirements or pilot test your solution – or even develop a totally new product together with them.
- We are not just another speed dating or a networking matchmaking event. Our meetings are carefully curated based on a potential business opportunity
- We ensure that the corporate participants have the mandate and the budget to initiate paid collaborations with startups
- We have facilitated over 3900 meetings between startups and enterprises. 42% of those have led to follow-up meetings and over 230 to paid collaborations!
- We are constantly scouting startups. Make sure your company has a profile on our platform Ignite Magic so we can easily find you next time a company is looking for a startup like yours!
- And best of all: you don’t have to pay anything as Vinnova funds your startup participation!
How does it work?
1. ApplicationYou create a company profile and apply to one of our upcoming matchmaking events
2. ScoutingOur team presents your startup to the participant organizations looking for your technology
3. MatchAn organization confirms a match with your startup
4. PreparationYou prepare for your meeting by attending the Sales Boost
5. MeetingYou meet the organization for 20 minutes at the event
6. Follow upIf both parties are compatible, you will book a second and deeper tech meeting.
7. PilotHopefully, you will soon start a pilot project together!
What kind of collaborations can you initiate?
From running a pilot project to validate the product you are currently working on to developing something totally different using your technology and know-how, anything is possible! The goal is to solve their challenges in a collaborative pilot project.
The most-searched categories by enterprises and the public sector are:
- AI & Machine Learning
- Life Science & Healthtech
- VR & Gaming
Can your startup join in?
Check out if your startup is eligible to participate in our activities.
Is it worth participating?
If you ask any of the startups that have entered one of the 230+ paid collaborations initiated through our program, the answer is YES.
Find out what startups think about Ignite Sweden in this short film.
Sounds like a deal?
It certainly is! Now follow these simple steps to create your company profile on our digital platform Ignite Magic.
- Click here to create your account
- Check your inbox and activate your account
- Fill in your company profile
- Sign up to any of our upcoming matchdays
- Let us do the rest!
Many questions have popped in your head after you have read about our program, right? If that has happened, check out our FAQ where we might find the answer to those.
Get in touch
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you soon!